- 2019 LWB Municipal Water Licensing Process in the Mackenzie Valley, NT: presented during the Roundtable Sessions of the Annual General Meeting of Local Government Administrators of Northwest Territories (LGANT ) on September 25, 2019. Click here to view the presentation.
- 2014 Public Information Sessions: in early March the SLWB visited the schools and held a community meeting in Norman Wells and Tulita. This year was a little different in that for the community meetings we were joined by the Sahtu Land Use Planning Board, the Sahtu Renewable Resources Board, and the National Energy Board. Each Board presented information on their roles in the co-management and/or regulatory system and fielded questions relevant to their mandates. Click here for a link to the presentation given.
- 2013 Public Information Sessions: the SLWB and the National Energy Board conducted joint public information sessions from February 18-22 in all five Sahtu communities. We spoke to over 100 Sahtu residents at the community events as well as over 100 high school students in the region. Click here for a link to the SLWB public presentation.
- On September 19, 2012 the SLWB participated in a regional workshop of the Sahtu Renewable Resources Board and the Sahtu Renewable Resource Councils from the communities of Deline, Fort Good Hope, Norman Wells, and Tulita to help those organizations better understand the Land and Water Boards' legislated mandate and processes. Click here for a link to the presentation given.
- Every year the Sahtu Land and Water Board (SLWB) gives a training workshop guiding participants through the regulatory system in the North as well as the roles and processes of the SLWB. For 2012, SLWB staff visited Fort Good Hope, Norman Wells, Tulita and Deline. While in each community, staff gave a presentation to community members, and high school students at each school. In total we spoke with 100 residents across the Sahtu. Below is a link to the presentation given. Annual Technical Training Presentation 2012